Saturday, July 19, 2008

Karen's Gifts and More

I was thrilled to learn I won an Ice Crystal Pearl set #1728 from Karen’s Gifts and More. The necklace and earrings looked very delicate and feminine – just my style. Last week, I received my goodies, and I was stunned by the over all quality of the pieces. The set retails for $21.99, so I was expecting to get something similar to what I would find at a department store for the same price. I was wrong. The first thing I noticed was how heavy the envelope was. This was a good sign that I’d really won a treasure. Inside the mailer, I was greeted by two pretty draw-string bags that could easily be slipped into a gift bag or small box for gift giving. The jewelry inside those little bags was stunning. I love that the pearls have a subtle luster that is neither pink nor green, but a silvery shade that gently reflects the light cast off of the beautiful multi- faceted ice crystals. Coincidently, I worked my way through college in the upscale designer fashion jewelry market. I’ve seen a lot of high quality pieces, and they retail for much more. I think this particular set would be stunning with a little black dress, or one could give them to bridesmaids as gifts. I can’t wait to wear my gems. Thanks Karen! You can see all of the fabulous products and services Karen offers by visiting her site: http://www.karensgiftsandmore.com/


No comments: